Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Full Moon Rising Wolf Pack

Home of the Wolf Pack called Full Moon Rising....and a place were We can relax

shade shadowwolf

shade shadowwolf
    shade shadowwolf

shade shadowwolf Empty shade shadowwolf

Post  shade shadowwolf Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:49 pm

name-shade shadowolf
    type-lycanthrope
    fur color-black & silver
    eye color-bright blue
    size-half a foot taller than gray wolf
    age-22
    gender-male
    orientation-Straight
    mate-
    puppies-
    sire-darkoth shadowwolf
    dam-lunarya shadowwolf
    siblings-none
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    personality
    calm laid back easy to get along with
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Features
    wolf-black & silver fur with a crescent moon on my forhead & brigth blue eyes
    lycan-same as wolf but bipedal with humaon like paws
    human-caucasian dark brown hair blue eyes 5'8 148lbs
    Abilities
    10% Stronger Than A Lycan My Age/See In High Definition Color/ High Definition Senses/always see in color/extreamly powerful spell casting/combined power of the 2 previous overlords/
    Skills
    very accomplished sorcerer/trained to be an alpha male/self tought martial artist & weapon combatant good with sword,bow staff,& long bow
    Speed
    wolf-lot faster than normal wolf/lycan-extreamly fast/human avarage/
    Biography:
    born from a blood line that had not had any lycans born into it in generations.trained to be the alpha male till the whole pack but me was destroyed by slayers.became the goddess of the moons champion.tarveled the world doin what the goddess required of me.i am also the newest in the line of the overlords

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:18 pm